Common Data Format (CDF) is a library and toolkit that was developed by the National Space Science Data Center (NSSDC) at NASA starting in 1985. The software is an interface for the storage and manipulation of multi-dimensional data sets.
- CGNS (CFD General Notation System)
- EAS3 (Ein-Ausgabe-System)
- FITS (Flexible Image Transport System)
- GRIB (GRIdded Binary)
- Hierarchical Data Format (HDF)
- NetCDF (Network Common Data Form - not compatible with CDF)
- Tecplot binary files
- XMDF (eXtensible Model Data Format)
- "Common Data Format". Goddard Space Flight Center. http://cdf.gsfc.nasa.gov/.
- "An Introduction to Distributed Visualization". Template:Citeseerx: section 4.2 contains a comparison of CDF, HDF, and netCDF.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|